- Developing lobster skin from working outside 40 hours a week. Unavoidable, regardless of how frequently I apply sunscreen.
- Studying for and taking the GRE. DREAD.
- Possibly doing the unthinkable and finally taking Driver's Ed, then getting my license. It really is time.
- Biking approximately 30 miles a week. At least this comes with serious benefits.
- Reading 13 books that have been staring at me for quite some time now. This is by far the most enjoyable activity on my list, but the least necessary.
- Moving into my new apartment. Thankfully it's only two blocks away, so I can carry over a good deal of stuff, and only require movers for the furniture. Still, it's a hassle.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Summer vacation? Psh.
*Besides* working 60 hours a week for nine weeks, here's what else I want to accomplish or anxiously/excitedly (depending) await between June 16 and September 1:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment